British Heritage Tours is a brand operated by Eurowelcome
1. RESERVATIONS: All booking requests must be sent by Email to email@example.com where they will be answered by a member of our team. Please include the name of the Hotel where your clients will be staying in London, preferably with their arrival date.
2. AMENDMENTS or CANCELLATIONS: Any requests for amendments or cancellations must be submitted in writing via email : firstname.lastname@example.org Please see point 4 for details of our cancellation policy.
3. PUBLISHED PRICES: The Prices shown are per person, based on two people sharing a room. Prices do not include airfares and are subject to change without notice. The price published by our third party partners should not be lower than the retail price listed by British Heritage Tours at any given time.
4. CANCELLATION CHARGES: In case of cancellation for individual reservations (less than 5 rooms per reservation), charges will be applied as follows:
- Between 50 – 36 days before departure 10% of the booked amount
- Between 35 – 15 days before departure: 40% of the booked amount
- Between 14 - 2 days before departure: 80% of the booked amount
- Less than 48 hours before departure, or no show: 100% of the booked amount
Cancellation charges are charged at the nett price for third party agents, and not the gross price. This is to protect the commission of the third party partner.
5. COMPLAINTS: Should your client(s) not be satisfied with the service received; they must contact us as soon as possible in order to resolve the issue while they are still in the UK. If an issue arises that could not be resolved during their trip, we must receive the complaint in writing within 30 days of the incident. Failure to meet this deadline could affect any applicable compensation (See point 23: JURISDICTION)
6. OPERATIONAL: We will guarantee all departures with an English-speaking Tour Director. Tours with fewer than 8 participants may be operated with an English-speaking driver/guide. Tours with 8 people or more, will always be operated with a driver and a separate Tour Director.
7. GUARANTEED DEPARTURES: We guarantee all departures for our 12-day, 10-day, 9-day and 8-day tours with a minimum of 2 participants except in the case of Force Majeure (see clause 21). Departures for our 3-day and 6-day tours are guaranteed based on 8 guests or more except in the case of Force Majeure (see 21)
8. CHANGES TO INCLUSIONS: In case of closure (due to reasons beyond our control) of any attractions, castles, museums or other experiences included in the tour, we will try to offer guests and alternative experience of a similar value wherever possible.
9. TOUR DEPARTURE & RETURN LOCATIONS: Individuals (1-9 people) must make their way to the tour departure point as referred to in the product description. Groups booking Private Hire only (10 people or more) we will provide a pick-up at a centrally located hotel where the guests are staying.
10.1 We very carefully choose the hotels included in our tours based on a 4* experience. However, regardless of the hotel category, it is common in the UK to find some hotels without air conditioning to combat heat since the climate in Britain is usually cold to temperate, with temperatures rarely exceeding 25 Degrees Celsius.
10.2 Please note that Double rooms are subject to availability at each hotel.
10.3 Most hotels do not offer Triple rooms: for this reason only double or single rooms will be offered. In cases where we are able to confirm a Triple room, we do so with a recommendation for use for families of two Adults with a Child (under 13 years).
10.4 All hotels planned in our regular tours will have a category equal or similar to the published one. If, for operational reasons, changes to hotels occur that result in a location that is on the outskirts as opposed to a central location, we will add dinner on the given night at no extra cost.
11. OPERATIONAL CHANGES: We reserve the right to alter the tour schedule or the order of the experiences or destinations, should it become necessary due to traffic or other operational considerations that may arise on the day. Whisky distillery specific: A visit to a Whisky distillery is not guaranteed. If it is not possible to visit a distillery during the itinerary for operational reasons, there will be a stop en route so that clients can have the experience of a typical Scottish Whisky tasting during their itinerary.
12. CHILD POLICY: Infants of 0-2 years can travel for free on the basis they will not occupy a seat. Any expenses incurred by the hotels must be settled directly by the guest(s) at each hotel). Children of 3-12 years will occupy a seat and pay the full tour price less 10%. The 10% discount is valid when sharing with 2 Adults in the same room.
13. DOCUMENTATION: We recommend that individual guests check with their corresponding agency or authority if they need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorisation (ETA) to travel to the UK. It is the guest(s)’ responsibility to have the necessary documentation before booking or travelling to the UK, as well as to keep it securely. Personal items and/or documentation forgotten or lost during our tours will be the responsibility of the guest(s).
14. LUGGAGE: Space in the luggage compartments of the coaches is limited, and the maximum authorised luggage is one suitcase of up to 30 kg per person.
15. FREESALE: We offer a FREESALE facility to our third party partners that applies up to 28 days before the departure date. Partners who wish to work on a freesale basis to sell our tour series, must send a request by Email to email@example.com Once authorised by Eurowelcome, the closing dates / stop sale notifications will be sent to the sender who made the request. Please note: FREESALE applies only to Double or TWIN rooms. Single rooms, as well as Double rooms with an extra bed for Children, or Triples, remain on REQUEST, and are therefore excluded from FREESALE. A maximum of 4 rooms per reservation applies to these kind of REQUEST bookings.
16. GROUP RESERVATIONS:
16.1 We offer 1 complimentary place per 20 paying clients, from the same group, on the same departure. In the situation of a Twin room share, the 21st guest would be complimentary in the group.
16.2 Group places reserved will be guaranteed only once the deposit is received. The same will be informed at the time of confirmation by our Group booking team. The Rooming list must be submitted 35 days before the departure of the tour.
16.3 Cancellation charges for Private Groups
The cancellation policy for Groups (minimum 10 guests) is as follows:
- 75 – 61 days before departure: 10% of the booked amount
- 60 - 45 days before departure: 25% of the booked amount
- 44 - 15 days before departure: 80% of the booked amount
- 14 days before departure or ‘No Shows’: 100% of the booked amount
Groups can enquiry about a supplement in case clients want to stay in a 4 star or superior hotel where pick-up is available for this tour.
17. TRAVEL INSURANCE: Eurowelcome does not offer refunds in case of unforeseen personal circumstances before or during your trip. We recommend in each case that guests purchase travel insurance with coverage for various situations via a trusted agency (e.g. illness, flight changes or cancellations, medical certificates etc).
18. SEATING on board our coaches cannot be reserved in advance nor during disembarkation and re-embarkation at various stops during your itinerary.
19. GRATUITIES are not included in the price of the tour and offered only at the sole discretion of the passenger.
20. SMOKING: Smoking is not allowed on transportation that is exclusively provided via Eurowelcome. Smoking includes cigarettes, e-cigarettes, cigars, e-cigars, or any other smoking or vaping device. You are responsible to abide by and adhere to Service Provider's terms & conditions, including as they relate to smoking. This includes, but is not limited to, smoking only in designated sections of hotels or restaurants.
Smoking and Hotel Rooms: Eurowelcome (or the tour provider) assist in contracting non-smoking rooms. Hotels may impose a 100% non-smoking policy. If you require a smoking room, a request may be submitted, but Eurowelcome and the tour provider if applicable cannot guarantee availability. Smoking in a non-smoking room will be subject to all costs payable directly to the hotel by you.
21. MOBILITY ACCESS
21.1 : WHEELCHAIRS: You must notify us at the time of reservation if you are travelling with a wheelchair, if the need for a wheelchair arises after the reservation, then as soon as the need is know we must be informed. Certain activities or venues may be limited or inaccessible to you if your mobility is limited in any manner. You must be able to walk up/down steps (for motorcoaches) or to visit certain attractions such as Castles. Many tours involve extended periods of walking and standing often on uneven pavement or surfaces and may include staircases, paths, walkways or locations that are narrow or inaccessible or of limited accessibility by wheelchair. The guest is responsible for assessing if the itinerary is suitable for all participants on the reservation. Eurowelcome (on behalf of the tour provider if applicable) will make reasonable efforts to accommodate special needs but cannot guarantee that it in all cases.
Eurowelcome (on behalf of the tour operator if applicable) may allow collapsible wheelchairs that fit within the restrictions (weight under 10kg, 1030mm/40.55" length x 555mm/21.85" width) when travel with a wheelchair is disclosed to Eurowelcome. You are responsible for storage (e.g. in your room) and maintenance of any permissible weather. foldable wheelchairs (under 10kg) can be stored under the coach. A member of your party must be able to lift the wheelchair in and out of the vehicle without the assistance of the driver, guide or one of our team members.
20.2: MOTORISED SCOOTERS: Motorized scooters are not permitted and cannot be accommodated on services provided by Eurowelcome (on behalf of the tour provider if applicable). If you arrive with a motorized scooter, you will be responsible for its alternate transportation arrangements to your end destination at your expense. We require notice at the time of reservation to arrange services or if the need for such services arises after reservation, as soon as the need is known.
22. FORCE MAJEURE: Eurowelcome reserves the right to cancel, re-schedule or make other adjustments to any tour departure upon the occurrence of a Force Majeure Event and in any other circumstances (including in accordance with operating requirements or other occurrences beyond its control). If a tour is cancelled by Eurowelcome at any time prior to its departure date, Eurowelcome will offer, at its option, a comparable tour if available or a future travel credit (FTC) if applicable to the value of the original booking. Guests will be responsible for additional costs if the price of the comparable tour is higher. Eurowelcome will not be liable for cancellation, delay, re-scheduling or other adjustment or impact to a departure or itinerary or any other aspect of the tour brought about by a Force Majeure Event or any other circumstance (including in accordance with operating requirements or other occurrences beyond its control) that prevents or interferes with any aspect of the tour (including governmental and administrative actions), nor will Eurowelcome be liable for any cancellation or change cost or penalties incurred on other travel arrangements, including air travel, that may be affected thereby. Force Majeure Event means any event or circumstance beyond the control of Eurowelcome, including but not limited to: (a) an act of god (such as earthquake, flood, fire, explosion, landslide, lightning, action of the elements, force of nature, washout, typhoon, hurricane, tsunami, storm or storm warning or natural disaster); (b) industrial disputes, work ban or other labour dispute or difficulty; (c) acts of terrorism, political unrest, war or threat of war, riots or civil strife; (d) closure of airports or ports; (e) pandemic, epidemic or health risk; (f) governmental and administrative actions (including closure of borders and travel warnings and restrictions).
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time prior to you making a booking.
23. JURISDICTION: Any disputes pertaining to these Terms and Conditions shall be referred to the courts of England and Wales and shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.